Welcome To our New Website We are still developing this new website and therefore not all prices and specs are correct. If you have any questions or have an enquiry please contact us on 01208 851074.
Countashot - 21st Century Weapons Monitoring
Countashot is a new, incrementally variable electronic data capture system that records, stores and displays real-time read-out of each shot discharged by a firearm, allowing the operator to instantly know how many rounds they have fired, when the firearm requires reloading and the lifetime usage of the firearm.
Countashot has a memory capacity of 400,000 events and is capable of distinguishing between dry-firing, rough-handling and actual ammunition discharge using its patent pending technology.
The data stored can be downloaded for analysis to a personal computer. Two way communication between the operator and Countashot allows the system to be upgraded for support to additional data retrieval functions and customization to the users specification.
Countashot automatically resets itself to the default round capacity preset by the weapon's operator and can be mounted on any existing firearm regardless of calibre.
- Increases safety and reliability of the many military and civilian weapons in circulation.
- Alerts operators to 'actual-use' based preventative maintenance.
- Provides an empirical data record of the activity and use of the weapon.
- Download and file all records to a PC with supplied dongle.
- True weapon shot counter using patent pending vector analysis to determine a true shot.
- Can be mounted to any weapon fitted with a Mil. Std. accessory rail using the integrated case mounting.
- Overall length: 1.9" / 48.5MM
- Width: 1.6" / 41.5MM
- Overall width (inc. Battery Cover Screws): 2.18" / 55.3MM
- Overall height: 1.16" / 29.5MM
- Height above rail: 0.93" / 23.9MM
- Weight (inc. Battery): 2.8 oz / 79.4GM
- Power source: Volt DL 123 Battery
Filmed at 2009 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits by www.gunwebsites.com.